At Magic City Eyecare, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Dr. Cilimberg can provide you with a thorough eye evaluation, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear and contact lenses, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it is helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Be sure to discuss significant issues with your doctor during your exam. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry. All tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Cilimberg can diagnose and treat eye diseases, as well as identify general eye health problems including diabetes, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test and fit you for necessary eyewear and contact lenses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired